Skip to content
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent “tunneling”
- Trim the wick to ¼ tall before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burning nicely
- Avoid burning your candle for more then 3 or 4 hours at a time
- Never leave your candle a burning candle unattended: be sure to extinguish the candle before leaving the room.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.